Sunday, August 23, 2009

Food is Good....

Especially after a long run, which I did today -- I'm hoping it was 14 miles (my total was 2:40) but I'm thinking it was just over 13 miles. I enjoyed the run because I did a different route. I included a Haines Point loop instead of just lapping The Mall 3 times. I hadn't noticed this suburban part of DC right along the water -- I wonder where it is? Anyway, right after the run, I had to go help a friend move and pretty much just cleaned up, changed and drank water. When I got to the new apt I was beginning to feel light-headed. Luckily, as a thanks-for-helping-me-move treat, AM bought bagles for everyone! Needless to say, I made a pig of myself. Next time, I'll just pig out before I leave the house! Next week I'm shooting for a 3 hour run. I've got to build-up for Dublin!

No comments: